Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Helmet Stickers from Etsy

I was recently admiring Torya Anewone's fancy new helmet stickers, so I asked her to send me some pics and tell me about the Etsy store where she got the stickers.


Torya purchased her helmet stickers from TLKellyGraphics - Custom Vinyl Decals on Etsy. Here's her short testimony:

Really great fast service. She took the time to send me several proofs for approval and made sure I was happy with my order. I found the store searching 'roller derby' on Etsy. TLKellyGraphics has a good selection of both fonts and vinyl colors to choose from - I was also pleasantly surprised with how easy the decals were to apply. I completely recommend buying from this shop.

Here's the exact item she bought (customized): http://www.etsy.com/listing/64259167/custom-derby-duo-roller-name-single.
The buyer specifies:
  • Name exactly as you want printed on helmet
  • 4 digit Alpha/numeric number
  • Color of vinyl
  • Font style choice

Here are a couple more pictures. I really love the font she picked. Awesome stuff, check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was wondering where she got those made. I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. took me a second to figure it out. clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stickers is a way to express yourself, it shows what you like or what type of person you are...

    buymotorcyclehelmets.com

    ReplyDelete