Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fun Roller Derby Stuff on Etsy

Keep Calm and Derby On by PosterPop
Periodically I like to skim etsy.com for for derby stuff. Here are a couple things I recently came across that I really like.

Keep Calm and Derby On Poster by PosterPop. $15.00
This shop actually has a variety of "Keep Calm..." posters. This poster is available in many different colors - so you can stylize to match your team!

Being part of a roller derby league can be a hectic but fun time. I think it's always important to keep this phrase in mind.

Custom Name Patch by lizmiera. $3.50
I collect patches so I think this is pretty awesome. This seller also has a variety of interesting designs, plus other styles of name patches, including one in tattoo style writing.

Custom patch by lizmiera
Put this patch on your:

-Gear/grm bags
-Backpack
-tote bags
-scrimmage shirt
-sweat shirt
-jacket



Important note: if you click on a link for an item and it is sold out, make sure to check the seller's shop for a new listing. You will probably still be able to get it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just listed some roller derby items on Etsy as well. Check them out:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/69454104/jammer-rollerderby-black-leather-clutch

    ReplyDelete